Miss Jess got hitched yesterday, and the ceremony and reception were as beautiful as the bride! Congrats Jess and Ryan! Car ride down towing the Model A with Donnie, Cassie, and Tony was fun! Until Cassie started looking through my camera and asked how I knew the blonde boy that was doing stuff with Brittany Coopman. I was like, uhhh that's my ex. That was a big downer. I don't know how to deal with still hearing that shit. I don't like knowing that for all I did for him that he just kept cheating on me.
I never realized that for the entire time I've been working at Stormfront enjoying downtown Lafayette, that I walk the old Monon trail everyday. Its on 5th Street. I looked through a bunch of my boss's books about Lafayette in the 1800s to the 50s. Such exciting stuff! I have to head to the library pretty soon to do all of my homework, otherwise I'm going to watch Band of Brothers all day.
The boy that we were all starting to be friends with at our house hit on my roommate so hardcore. Gross. I'm so sick of shitty people. Like the bartender at the bar yesterday who claimed she didn't know Ashley. Bitch didn't get a tip. Why be mean to strangers? I mean, its okay from 1 am on when gross guys are trying to talk to you in a bar, but come on....when you're working in a shithole and you're not going anywhere in life. Puh-leese.
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment