Monday, August 16, 2010

6 months in.

I've been dating Mark for six months, and I couldn't be happier. Everyday is a new experience, and every day I fall deeper in love with him. I can't stop thinking about our life together, and how I found my counterpart. I love our apartment, and I love waking up with Mark. He makes sure I don't get scared at night, and helps me out if I do (been watching a lot of ghost shows).

I've been trying to think good thoughts about people I don't like, and not letting small things get to me. If you read the previous post, its not working that well.  Small stuff like fake girls, dumb girls, and lots of girls in general make me so mad for no reason. Its one of my biggest flaws to care about other people's business. I need to work on that even more.

Halloween is coming up, and I'm thinking a paper plate Stormtrooper couple or The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend. 

I need to fix the way I look, or I am seriously going to go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment