I spent about $80 yesterday for a week's worth or groceries. I have to take time to make my risotto tomorrow so I can take that in for lunch. I need to learn how to stretch my groceries instead of getting really excited and eating a plate of one of everything.
Really missing Luna bars and Boca spicy chkn patties. This EnviroKids bar is no substitute, and I love spicy chkn. I feel better sleep-wise even though I slept in until I was almost late this morning just because I was straight-up snuggly in my bed.
Here are some of the changes I am making:
- EnviroKids instead of Luna for breakfast. EnviroKids does not have a coconut flavor which is obviously a conspiracy against me.
- 10 oz of Bolthouse smoothie for breakfast in addition to my usual 24 oz of coffee. I would buy a juicer right now but I don't even want to think about bringing more stuff into my possession, since I'm trying to get rid of everything for moving.
- Quasi Atkins diet action going on. I am going to have to force myself to eat carbs. Really the only carbs I've had in the past month have been saffron rice from Poccadio and tortilla chips like once.
- Hemp Milk instead of soy milk. It's not as sweet. Trying to stay away from soy.
I really hope I can modify this diet into helping me lose weight as well as making me feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment