I don't usually say I hate stuff...but I hate hipsters. Do something cool. Complaining that everything is too mainstream is stupid. Be happy for bands/crap you like to get popular. I don't hate the Clash because they're featured in ads....its all about money. Two, girls dressing like bums in flannel is LAME and UGLY. Its cool though, you were ugly anyway. Three, almost all girls with tattoos look the same. They're so worried about taking care of their sweet ink, that they forget that they have horrendous acne....or they're RHINOBILLY.
This is a result of seriously missing Eric, getting into dumb arguments with dumb girls, and the general crap-fest that is senioritis.
Star on this...the girl who this is primarily about...people think her name is synonym with no personality slut. :)
The question is what exactly defines a hipster? Obviously, some are way more cliche hipster than others, but I would argue that if you ride bikes, drink coffee, smoke cigarettes and don't reside in a frat house that you may recieve the "hipster" tag. Honestly I like when girls wear flannels, and would be hesitant to call them a hipster just because of it. I also realize that you are referring to some person in particular, someone that is probably trying way too hard to be cool, but the hipster tag is pretty broad.
ReplyDeleteI guess what I mean by flannel is added to ankle boots and shorts when its cold outside with a weird haircut.
ReplyDeleteLet's people watch sometime!
i'm with dickie. i think it's equally as bad for you to sit on this blog and rant about how you hate this and that. that's some pretty hipster shit. booo yah.
ReplyDeleteIts my blog and I can do what I want, George.
ReplyDelete