So VD has come and gone. I'll admit I got pretty emotional while watching Empire last night. However my streak of bad luck, including losing all of the money that I made selling cards and someone STEALING my iPod has just made me so bitter and angry. I'm trying not to be, but sometimes when you don't have a rugged beautiful snuggle buddy telling you that "Hey, its cool. Let me make you some food," it totally sucks. I think I'd like to move to Indy soon. I have to start looking for jobs. T-minus three months before real life. I'm so scared. I got some more records, because I need to stop listening to the hippie stuff I've been digging on lately. Its way too cold to listen to that stuff.
Nutrition/fitness plan going well...and healthily. I'm pretty much adding wheat germ to everything and sucking down V8 juices. I just can't wait to get ol' Dorth Vader back on the road so I can put some mileage in.
I sang for the first time. I was super nervous. I doubt anyone cared to notice. But I love these here boys, and of course my Jamie.



No comments:
Post a Comment