
I'm so stressed about moving that I can't eat. I cried myself to quasi-sleep last night, and have been a mess all day. I feel like I just made a huge mistake with a client on the phone. Its really unfair that undue stress from an outside party is messing with the plans we have. Moving to Indy and moving in with Mark mean SO much to me, and I'm unsure if the outside party understands how much it means to me. It means getting out on my own, starting a career, and most importantly starting a life with the man I am going to marry. I'm trying to do anything I can, including selling art and doing odd jobs including helping one of my co-workers paint his entire house. If I had anything valuable to sell, I would sell it, but no one wants Star Wars toys, ugly clothes, or books.
I'm glad Mark is there to help pep talk me up. We still haven't had a fight, and surprisingly, my parents are pretty cool with me moving in with my boyfriend.
No comments:
Post a Comment