Well, I've officially lost 20 pounds since August. I'm really proud of myself because I was seriously not enjoying the way I looked. Halloween was successful, two people knew who I was besides "weird butterfly girl."
Being lonely is one of those really weird things. Sometimes I love it, and I can dance to stupid music in my underwear, but sometimes I just want like a hug. Pillows cannot hug you back!
I've been spending lots of time with Haley & Megan, and I'm super glad I have them as friends. No dramz. We also all like dancing to "Fuck The Pain Away." Missing Mulder really hard, sometimes I wish I could get some kitty snugs. Luckily, he's doing really well at Mark's because there is a dog there, and he loves dogs.
Throughout all the hard stuff, I really feel great, and I hope to either get a dietetic internship or ship myself to grad school. I can do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment