Friday, August 10, 2012

10 Aug

I don't think anyone realizes how much being in Indy is depressing to me. I'm having issues getting out of bed or finding any motivation to do anything but drink and forget that I'm here. So few things have made me happy lately that I've shut a lot of people out. I have a short fuse, and I get upset at the smallest things. I don't even feel like it's worth it to mend friendships that once were more important because all I've learned from my time here is that no matter if you are a loser who had a kid at 18, or you go out and spend all your money on booze every night, having really shitty tattoos, riding a bike with no brakes, and going to the "hip" bars means you're ok and everyone should like you. This place is a brain drain black hole.

Fuck that. Fuck this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment