[Thursday, January 11, 2007
These stories need no embellishment
Current mood:thinking some girl is a fucking creep
In opening, these stories have not been embellished, because - they need no embellishment. They are simply, horrifyingly, the story of my life as a short, stocky, oddly witted little girl.Thank you.
I think my microwave is trying to kill me.
I've recently found out that farmy people who go here think Purdue is in a city.
My trapezius muscle wants to escape my body.]
I love finding old posts. I sound like I was funny or something. I totally overreacted last night, and I'm disappointed in myself for it. I guess I really don't know how to act anymore, which is annoying. I definitely do not feel grown up in the least. I would watch Star Wars to make me feel better, but I do not have a VHS player, and I don't have it on DVD.
I'm sorry to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment