I have two more interviews this week! So excited. Maybe soon I will have a job. Today I paid my rent, got my parking pass, and managed to have time to lay out and keep organizing. I still need to get some stuff from my old house. OMG, so my roommates have still not taken out the trash. Its so gross, and I am so glad I don't live there anymore. Its so disgusting, I can't imagine how you can roll around in your own filth like that. Its turbo-gross, and I am not cleaning up after them. WHOO!Ashley and Bradley are on their way to hang out in the LA! I'm really excited. I watched Superbad by myself last night, and even though I was alone, and Casey was asleep, I LOLed the entire movie. This was my second time seeing it. I relate those guys to my brothers, since they are pretty nerdy. My brothers, however, do not care about sex like those guys do. Thank goodness, because then I don't have to beat any girls up.
I talked to Eric last night, and naturally it was a drama fest. I'm really sorry I called him. I'm over it. It was stupid of me to call. But, whatever, I've moved on. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
I can't wait for Aubbie to call later. I'm sure we have some serious girl dishing to do. If I could, I would move out there in a second. Its not fun going out without her (not that I can, due to a no-money situation), and I don't know how I ever went out without her before.
I don't know what to do about my hair. It seems like its getting thinner everyday...which is a symptom of Coeliac disease. CRAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment