So I had a very nice dinner tonight with Nancy. And I was so freaking nervous about going over there, but it all worked out pretty well. We watched Star Wars, duh. She made the best pasta I've ever eaten in my life.
I hate playing games, and I have my heart on my sleeve, as opposed to inside my sternum where it should be at all times. I'm a hopeless romantic, maybe just hopeless (BOUNCING SOULS). He's so freaking nice and I sound like a total vagina.
I have to go to Chicago tomorrow, and I actually don't want to go. Weird.
My work schedule is not conducive to hanging out. My car is not conducive to hanging out. FML, yo.
Ash came home last night and was romantic by throwing rocks at my window. I wish boys would do that! I love her so much. I hope she gets the job she's interviewing for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment