Monday, June 29, 2009

Change is Hard - She & Him

So my sweet little Aubrey moved to Arizona today. Well, left. Ash and I were so sad and we cried for a while. I dedicated a mash-up of Bittersweet Symphony vs. Dirt Off Your Shoulder to Aubbie. I'm so going to miss her, but I am so proud of her!

It was kind of a rough week, which entailed a "Kimmi Rescue Night" by the one and only Ms. Natalie Abell. All I have to say is that I know I'm a good person, and not having tattoos or not being cool (HIP) withstanding, I'm a catch. No more worrying about boys. Period. I am just out to have a good time and be FRIENDS with everyone. I guess I just don't understand enough and can be quite naive. I'm almost excited to see what the future has in store of Miss Kimmi Page. Who am I kidding? I'm really excited to see what the future has in store. Especially since I learned so much about my Zodiac sign today.

Ash is all moved into my apartment, but in a week we have to move to my new house. I took her to Tiffany's tonight to show her that Lafayette can be kind of cool, even on a Sunday. We met some party slugs that just wanted to drink some brew0ski in Tiff's backyard, and the grossest African beetle with pinchers that was luckily already dead. Thank you, Donnie.

Gumdrops, man.


To quote Aubrey, with whom I feel very strongly connected with her dating convictions, "my heart's too big.
& i can't wait to meet someone whos heart's size matches mine."


No comments:

Post a Comment