Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally Woken


I want a job so bad. I'm trying so hard. There's just nothing out there. I feel like Shawn from SLC Punk.

Anyway, my Jeep is getting taken in very soon. I would very much like a VW Golf if Jeepie finally bites it. I hope he doesn't, but I feel like I need to be making funeral plans for him. I had $1400 worth of work done, and he now overheats if the air conditioning isn't on. Note: my air conditioning blows hot air. Not exactly great for an Indiana summer.

I keep having really horrible nightmares. Its why I sleep in so late. I stay up all night afraid to go back to sleep. I've been having nightmares about people I used to know, and about creepy dolls with teeth like Pennywise from It. Its pretty nerve-racking. I'm not scared of Pennywise though, that's just Timmy Curry!

Packing is getting to be a huge bore. I'm not sure how to situate anything in my giant new pink Rubbermaid containers. I'm so bad at this. I set up a sweet Star Wars diorama on my coffee table. I'm going to be Grand Moff Tarkin for Halloween.

One of my friends just had her Michael Jordan (23) birthday. The only thing that bothers me about that is that THAT WAS MY IDEA. And she's not even from Chicago.

Here's the scene from SLC Punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment