
I have a new love. Its is this creamer that Aub had. It makes me drink so much more coffee. The weird thing is that I absolutely abhor caramel. It started back when I went to Starbucks everyday in high school. One day, the hot Starbucks guy made my drink with caramel instead of vanilla, and I was less then pleased. Soon all caramel treats were off limits because I couldn't eat them anymore. Even some of the delicious cookies my mom makes for Christmas. So, thank you, Aubrey Aynes, for bringing me back to caramel.
Eric and I went on a very nice walk last night, up around the stadium and around basically the entire Purdue campus. It was a very sorry excuse for exercise, but very, very fun. This morning was a different story. We woke up at 2, and it was my fault. I seriously think that something is wrong with me that I can't wake up before 11am. I even set an alarm today. I don't know what to do anymore. I want a job so bad. I'm a good worker, and it stinks that I got laid off. I need something to do other than mope around this very small apartment. I don't even care about the money right now. I just need something to do!
And speaking of anniversaries, its the 24th anniversary of Eric getting conceived today. HAH.
No comments:
Post a Comment